(my new app) iCan Libra - weight tracker

back to HOME          
(see all my apps)
Recently I developed my new Android app to track weight. Did it for myself - hope the one will be interesting for you. 
iCan tracks your weight. Designed and works with taking into 
account your purpose (to lose, gain or just track weight ) with adjusted color hints based on the selected purpose.
Available in Android Market
- Nice color skins/themes
- Easy data entry. Whatever you enter, you can edit or delete it at any time
- Weight and date goals
- Time-to-goal estimate (prediction)
- Share via email, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Export to Excel (.csv) format
At this moment fully support English and Russian. Your help with further localization is highly appreciated just let me know at aradzhabov@gmail.com








p.s. I use iCan for myself. Hope my app will help you.
Enjoy!













No comments: