the best web browser for iPad (my review)

back to HOME          
the best web browser for iPad
I tried a lots of ones. At this moment I use Safari and Atomic Web browser.
Atomic web has a lots of useful features like multi tabs and you can open links as background tab (i hate that Safari does not have this feature).
Next Atomic can pretend as a different web browser like IE, Safari (desktop) and so on so you can easy open web sites in the way you see them on desktop (not mobile view). And it was the primary reason why I started to search an alternative for Safari (since not all sites have manual switches between mobile and standart view)
I like fullscreen feature (just touch with 3 fingers to switch on/off). There also special movements to switch/close tabs (of course in addition to regular menu).
To check my other posts regarding Apple and iPad (just click on the related label on right side of your screen)
Enjoy!

No comments: