2011 Lantern Floating Hawaii ceremony lights up ocean and spirits. Memorial Day

back to HOME          
see location on my map
My family have just got back from Hawaii. One of the moments they will remember = Memorial Day and 2011 Lantern Floating Hawaii ceremony lights up ocean and spirits.
The closest match we have in Russia in terms of heart feeling is Victory Day (9 May)










Exact place on my map (click me)
p.s. for those of you who does not know about Memorial day I took some information from Wiki "Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May.... Over time, it was extended after World War I to honor all Americans who have died in all wars. Now known as Memorial Day, it is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces."

No comments: